In today’s economy, many technology deployments are blocked by complex financial challenges:
- Budget restrictions
- Seasonality or uneven cash flow
- Accounting or covenant considerations
- Tax considerations
- Obsolescence and clean disposal considerations
- IT Asset management and equipment refresh concerns
- Complex solutions with multiple vendors
When considering financing, technology leases can be confusing—making the process even more difficult and more expensive. The enormity of choices for equipment suppliers and lessors add significantly to the burden while comparing terms and conditions of one contract to another creates additional confusion.
When considering multiple contracts, the task can seem impossible. And if the financing decision impacts which technologies your company deploys, the business may find operations and finance pitted against each other. Trying to determine the best solution for the long-term health of the business turns into a battle of technology vs. finance.
Presidio can roll all your technology-related costs (hardware, software, maintenance, services) into a single schedule. We also provide flexible financing products and services based upon a common theme—making technology solution leasing easy and economical:
- Deferred payment options
- Payments that align to cash flows
- Operating or capital lease structures to match accounting goals
- True lease structures to match tax goals
- Vendor agnostic financial offerings: If you need it, we finance it
- Captive vs. Independent Lessors: We provide freedom of choice in IT equipment leasing
- Assumption of obsolescence risks
- Clean disposal services
- Sophisticated asset management tool
- Refresh strategies
Presidio realizes the single best use of our unrivaled industry knowledge and is to make the leasing process easy for clients. No matter which IT solution your business requires, we structure a financial solution that is every bit as good for the CFO as the technology solution is for the CIO.